In Full-time for our location in Holzkirchen.
- Combination and processing of extensive survey data in one CAD plan
- Creation / validation of 3D - data as a basis for developments in autonomous driving
- Export of data for different simulation applications
- Project processing / Project organization
- Completed studies in surveying technology, geomatics, cartography (B. Sc. / M. Sc.) or a comparable degree
- Experience in CAD or 3D modelling
- Pleasure with complex data sets and willingness to familiarise oneself with various tools
- Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure, independence
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with a lot of development potential and your own creative potential.
- An unlimited, varied and exciting job in a innovative team in the environment of the growing industry "autonomous driving".