Full-time for our location in Holzkirchen.
- Support in the evaluation of trajectories, lidar and photogrammetry data
- Quality management of the measurement technology used
- Calculation of surface models for simulations in vehicle dynamics and analysis of rolling noise
- Homogenization of lidar data as basis for HD Maps (High definition Maps)
- Preparation of basic data for construction planning in road and railway line construction
- Completed studies in geodesy, surveying, etc. (Dipl.-Ing. or M.Sc.)
- Profound knowledge in the field of geodetic measurement technology
- Programming experience with MATLAB required
- Good command of spoken and written German and English
- Structured, solution-oriented and self-reliant way of working
What we offer:
- A responsible and challenging job with a lot of potential for development and own creative potential
- An unlimited, varied and exciting job in a dynamic team in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".