full time for our location Holzkirchen.
- Creation, maintenance and improvement of databases to manage our measurement data.
- Creation of programs to maintain and display the data for customers and internal users (as QGIS plugins, database tools or web applications)
- Supporting their colleagues in the management of map data (HD maps)
- Teamwork by supporting our engineers and independently implementing their projects
- Technical university degree in computer science, geodesy or related fields / IT specialist with relevant professional experience
- Experience in SQL and databases like POSTGRES / POSTGIS
- Ideally knowledge with GIT and QGIS
- Ideally experience with spatial data
- Confident command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Structured, solution-oriented and self-reliant way of working
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with a lot of potential for development and personal creativity.
- A permanent position and a varied, exciting job in an innovative team in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".