For the next possible starting date on a full-time basis for our location in Holzkirchen near Munich.
- Establishment as well as technical and disciplinary leadership of a team of project engineers and project technicians within the scope of a major mobile mapping project
- Project management, schedule and cost control, quality assurance
- Interdepartmental coordination and project organization
- Customer communication
- Completed studies (Bachelor/Master) in geodesy/surveying, geoinformatics or comparable qualification
- Confident command of German or English, both written and spoken
- Structured, solution-oriented and independent way of working
- Strong communication skills and reliability
- Experience in project management and in the supervision of complex projects
- Good feeling for people and issues, initial management experience of advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally in Germany and abroad
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with a lot of potential for development and personal creativity.
- A permanent position and a varied, exciting job in an innovative team in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".