In Full- or Parttime (20-30 h) for our location in Holzkirchen. Career changers welcome.
- Acquisition of geometries and objects in laser scanner and camera data
- Control of the captured features and transfer into a CAD program
- Logical integration of previously captured data into a digital map in the CAD system
- Technical understanding
- Safe use of computers
- Strong commitment and care at work
- Independent and autonomous way of working
- Ability to work in a team and to work under pressure
- First experiences in a CAD program or at least in a program with layer structure
- Optional: completed education/study in the technical field (e.g. surveying technician, draughtsman, cartography)
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with a lot of development potential and your own creative potential.
- An unlimited, varied and exciting job in a innovative team in the environment of the growing industry "autonomous driving".