In Vollzeit für unseren Standort in Holzkirchen.
- Operating / driving our measuring systems / measuring vehicles during measuring campaigns at home and abroad
- Support practical surveying work in the field
- Support in the evaluation of different projects
- Completed training as a surveying technician, electronics technician, mechatronics technician or a comparable qualification
- Willingness to travel (the proportion of travel is between 20% and 40%)
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Good technical understanding, confident appearance
- Committed and self-reliant way of working
What we offer:
- A responsible and challenging job with a lot of potential for development and own creative potential
- An unlimited, varied and exciting job in a dynamic team in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".