Reference code SD22054
full time for our location Holzkirchen.
- Maintenance and new development of software for data evaluation and data acquisition
- Software integration of sensors for our measurement vehicle
- A scope of activities covering the entire software development process from conception to implementation and documentation of the new software functionalities
- Support of colleagues from other departments during project work by developing specific software solutions
- Technical university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, geodesy or related fields / IT specialist with relevant work experience
- Profound knowledge in C/C++
- Ideally experience in Matlab or Python
- Interest in and ideally prior knowledge of kinematic surveying, sensor technology (camera, laser scanner, radar), point cloud processing or working with spatial data.
- Confident command of German or English, both written and spoken (C-Level).
- Structured, solution-oriented and independent way of working
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with a lot of potential for development and personal creativity.
- A permanent position and a varied, exciting job in an innovative team in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".