Reference code: DA 22033
- Your responsibilities will mainly include the metrological recording of road surfaces by driving along the commissioned routes in Germany and abroad with one of our measurement vehicles.
- In addition, you will support the Data Acquisition team in the evaluation of various projects in the office.
- The workplace is independent of your place of residence.
- The job requires knowledge of electrical engineering, PC and, if possible, motor vehicles, as well as a Class B driver's license including driving experience.
- However, career changers with good technical understanding are also very welcome.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and communicate confidently in English.
- A quick perception, independence and conscientiousness are among your strengths.
- You are characterized by organizational skills and flexibility.
- You work in a structured and forward-looking manner.
- The work assignment: 14 days at home and abroad, followed by 1 week of compensatory time off.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with high development potential in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies.
- A permanent, varied, exciting job in an innovative company in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".