Reference code: DA22081
Full-time for our location in Holzkirchen.
Your task is to ensure the operational readiness of our measurement vehicles including further development and support.
- Maintenance of the measurement vehicles with regard to the measurement technology used
- Integration of new sensor technology
- Modification of the measuring vehicles according to project requirements or technical innovations
- Further development of the measurement technology; analysis and testing of new measurement technology
- Communication with the measurement technology manufacturers/support
- Technical support of software and hardware for the measuring vehicle operators
- Technical documentation of the measurement vehicles and measurement technology
- You have a degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar.
- Knowledge in handling measurement technology is an advantage
- Career changers with good technical understanding are also welcome
- You enjoy working with specialized software
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and communicate confidently in English
- Independence, conscientiousness and organizational skills round off your profile
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with high development potential in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies.
- A permanent, varied, exciting job in an innovative company in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving".