Reference code AD22033
For our location in Holzkirchen near Munich, we are looking for a committed and motivated reinforcement for our sales team in full-time with immediate effect.
As a coordinating and communicative bridge, you will support our in-house sales team at the Holzkirchen location near Munich. In this central position, you will be the coordinating interface between the sales team, the customer and our specialist departments.
Your main areas of activity:
- You support our sales team in all sales-related topics, i.e. coordination of the operative business (inquiries, tickets, appointments, presentations, meetings, statistics and reports).
- You will take over the controlling of the projects in the sales process - from the inquiry to the order.
- You support the Head of Sales in the administrative handling of the daily business.
- Working in the CRM system (documentation, master data maintenance, etc.) is also part of your duties.
- Internal process management is an essential part of your work: this concerns the co-design, maintenance and ongoing optimization of processes for internal sales and cross-departmental processes, including to the customer.
- In addition, you will act as an interface to the management assistance and the marketing department and support them, for example, in the organization of events and trade fairs.
- After successfully completing your business studies or commercial training, you have already gained initial experience.
- Your strengths include analytical and structured thinking, quick comprehension, independence and conscientiousness.
- You like to organize, have good communication skills, are forward-looking and goal-oriented.
- Ideally, you are interested in technology and technical products.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and communicate fluently and confidently in English.
- The confident handling of the MS Office package and Outlook complete your profile.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job with high development potential in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies.
- A permanent, varied, exciting job in an innovative company in the environment of the growth industry "autonomous driving" in the automotive sector.